Hyatt Regency Kyoto hotel provides a wide range of services to guests including a business centre, 24-hour concierge service, hotel shops, and high speed Internet access. Our concierge team can assist with you all travel matters, whether it be a transportation request, restaurant reservations, dry-cleaning, currency exchange, sightseeing tours or even baby-sitting services to ensure your travel experience is enriched and stress-free.
Kyoto, the ancient capital of Japan – with its 2,000 religious places, 1,600 Buddhist temples and 400 Shinto shrines, as well as palaces, gardens and architecture – is one of the most historical cities in Japan.
However, Kyoto traditions are more than temples and shrines. They run deep into the culture and the city is widely acknowledged for its world class restaurants and generations of artisans creating a wide variety of traditional Japanese art such as kimonos, pottery and lacquer.
Location: Kyoto is a city in the central part of the island of Honshu, Japan
Currency: the yen is the official national currency of Japan, and is denoted by JPY.
Language(s) spoken: Japanese is the official language of Japan.
Japan Time Zone: GMT + 9 hours
Telephone calling code: the international Japanese calling code is +81 (for Japan), for example +81 75 541 1234.
- 187 spacious rooms & luxury suites
- Deep soaking Bathtubs
- Luxury Hotel Amenities
- Baby-sitting by Prior Arrangement
- Multilingual Staff
- Trattoria Sette Italian Restaurant
- Touzan - Authentic Japanese Restaurant
- Touzan Bar – Cocktails, Liquor & Wine
- RIRAKU Spa and Fitness
- Japanese Garden
- Fitness Centre
- Shopping in Kyoto
- Ballroom for up to 530 guests
- 2 Junior Ballrooms
- Business Meeting & Conference Facilities
The following facilities for physically challenged guests are available at Hyatt Regency Kyoto:
- Two specially adapted rooms are located by fire exits for quick access. Guests with special needs will be brought to the attention of Security and in the case of a fire, Security will provide immediate assistance
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair-accessible doors and elevators
- Brail in elevators and in rooms
- Lowered light switches
- Special supports in the bath tubs and toilets
- Roll in showers
- Raised toilet sits and benches
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Closed caption television
- Telecommunications devices
- Vibratory alarm clocks
- Rental wheelchair services (reservation recommended)
- Accessible public toilets on the ground floor and first floor
- Accessible event facilities, restaurants and terraces
- Airport shuttle service
- Parking service
- All guest rooms and suites equipped with broadband Internet access
- 24-hour concierge service
- Banquet and meeting facilities including main ball room, two junior ballrooms, additional meeting and function rooms
- The latest audio-visual and lighting system technology and wireless LAN are also available
- Personal computers
- Cellular phone
- fee per sheet (B/W): ¥20 per page
- fee per sheet (color): ¥50 per page
- Fax service
- charges to domestic areas (1-10 pages): ¥100 per page (11-20 pages): ¥200 per page
- charges to overseas destinations (1-10 pages): ¥200 per page (11-20 pages): ¥400 per page
- Multilingual translators and interpreters
- Airline reconfirmation
- Courier service
- Overhead or video and monitor
For further information on any these services offered or additional inquiries please contact our concierge team:
Map & Directions
From Osaka Kansai International Airport (KIX)
Hyatt Regency Kyoto offers a complimentary one-way taxi ride from JR Kyoto Station.
Click here >>
Distances to the hotel
- Kyoto Japan Rail (JR) Train Station – 1.5 km
- Keihan Shichijo Train Station – 600 metres
- Tofukuji Train Station – 4.2 km
- Higashiyama – the hotel is located in the Higashiyama ward
- Gion district – 2 km
- Shijo Shopping Street – 2 km
- Nishiki Market – 1 km
- Duty Assistant Manager
24 hours - To ensure our guests have a comfortable stay and to assist with all inquiries.
- 24 hour concierge service
For general city information, restaurant reservations, ticket arrangements allow our concierge team to assist you with your travel needs.
- 24 hour room service
The ultimate in convenience. From snacks to full course meals.
- Currency exchange
A wide range of international currency can be exchanged for up to JPY 50,000. We also accept traveller’s cheque for exchange into Japanese Yen.
- All major credit cards accepted
Cash advance is also available.
- Car parking facilities
24 hour secured parking with direct access to the hotel.
- Gift shop
Our gift shop provides quality souvenirs from around Japan as well as traveller’s necessities.
- Laundry and dry cleaning
Regular service: Received by 8:00am - 12:00pm Return by 6:00pm / Regular service: Received by 12:00pm - 8:00pm Return by 12:00pm next day / Express service: Received by 8:00am - 6:00pm 4 hours service (50% surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
It’s often said that Japan is lost in translation but at Hyatt Regency Kyoto our staff is ready to communicate with you. Multilingual Japanese and foreign staff to ensure that we can attend to your needs in any situation.
It is our pleasure to provide overnight complimentary shoe shine service. Awake refreshed and look your best. Place your shoes outside your guest room before 1:00am and your shoes will be returned by 6:00am.
We use a trustworthy babysitting company that sends staff to the guest’s room to take care of the children. We are happy to arrange an English-speaking babysitter on request. Advance reservations are recommended before arrival due to the limited number of English-speaking babysitters available. In particular during the high season in Kyoto, ten days’ advance notice is strongly recommended.
¥2,000 - All day parking (depart before midnight of the same day)
¥1,500 - Per night for staying hotel guests valid until 3:00pm the following day
Guests who are attending a wedding are offered four hours free of charge.
Guests who are dining at our restaurants are offered two hours free of charge when spending over ¥4,000.
For our disabled patrons, we have a car park situated at the side of the hotel. Please contact us before your arrival so that we can escort you accordingly.
A wide range of Japanese arts from traditional wood block art, crockery from local Kyoto artisans to cultural books and elegant silk fabrics. Shop Kyo also offers traveler’s necessities. The perfect souvenir awaits all our guests.
Located on the lobby floor next to The Grill
Hours: 8:30am to 6:00pm (7 days a week)
For further information please contact: phone: +81 75 541 3204
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Spring Greetings from General Manager
Kyoto is a special city. A city in which the seasons are reflected in virtually every aspect of life. And perhaps no season in Kyoto is as special, as unique, or as vibrant as springtime. Read More >>
Enjoy Spring with Our Hanami Bento from Touzan Japanese Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Kyoto will be selling Hanami bento boxes from 18 March to 31 May. They are perfect for bringing along to springtime outings. On the top layer you will find colorful seasonal ingredients of Kyoto carefully selected by Yasuhiro Ono, Chef of Touzan, Japanese restaurant in our hotel.
Strawberry Collection 2017
Our pastries use 2 kinds of strawberries from “Shibuya Farm”, located in Yawata City, Kyoto. Please enjoy fresh & sweet Japanese strawberries.
Share your #fun experience at Hyatt Regency Kyoto!
A picture is worth a thousand words and, at Hyatt Regency Kyoto, we want you to share your enjoyable dining experiences with us. Every day, from 15 February 2017 to 31 March 2017, for any photo you post showing you and your family or friends having fun in one of our restaurants and bar, we will send you a restaurant dining voucher. To qualify please use the hashtag #hyattregencykyoto #fun. Read More >>
Book Now or call +81 75 541 1234